Thursday, December 22, 2005

C-SPAN Rules!

There I was watching C-SPAN as I do, and Brian Lamb was doing one of his terrific Q & A sessions with an unfamiliar - to me - guest.

Turns out Randi Rhodes is a talk radio person with skills out of the park. I was entralled and am desperately trying to find her call letters. She says what I think and often say, but to a much smaller audience.

Radio syndication is an iffy thing in Hawaii.We have great weather and people but sometimes distance has a price.

Washington Journal I love you; it's the only good thing for not always being able to sleep through the night. Talk about addictive - I've occasionally wakened after a great night's sleep and said, darn I missed Washington Journal.

1 comment:

KitNeill said...

Thanks for the tip, I can now get radio online so a quick search should do me just fine.
I am definitely looking forward to the New Year; thanks to PJF and the Flygirls I feel we can soar!