Monday, December 12, 2005

Ring a ding ding

Whoa, Christmas is almost here! I spent the entire weekend getting out cards and letters and packages ready for shipping then vacuumed my floor and feel all bright-eyed and bushy tailed for the season's cheer.

So many new experiences this year - my first blog and connecting with people who believe as I do about this war.

I'll soon be traveling and have too much stuff to carry my laptop. Besides maybe a few days away will be good, remembering what it used to be like before the world became a small community.

No secrets anymore. When Gov. Bill Richardson can't even fudge on his youthful athletic prowess, it's time for all politicians to get smart. IT'S NOT THE CRIME IT'S THE COVERUP!
(Okay, sometimes it's the crime, Duke.)

From Hawaii I say,
Mele Kalikimaka
Hau'oli Makahiki Hou

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is "wahine"? you got the hawaiian thing going. can you let boggers know?

KitNeill said...

G & M,
Wahine is Hawaiian for female.

Mele Kalikimaka is Merry Christmas.

I moved here 10 years ago so am haole. Usually means caucasian mainlander; technically it's all outsiders.

Being "local" is important. Simply, it means humble. Also, a distinction more akin to "you're one of us." Or not.